The administrative body governing the certification, registration, testing and disciplining of legal specialists in San Andreas.
- Chief Justice
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:01 pm
- Location: Fort Carson Courthouse
State of San Andreas
San Andreas Judicial Branch
San Andreas State Bar
- Participating in the development of the San Andreas State Bar, and processes of development of the Bar Exam, screening of new attorneys and aiming to promote the legal profession among the public.
- Participating in Board of Trustee meetings, including for disciplinary action of other attorneys.
- A degree in law (LL.B., J.D., LL.M.) or suitable professional qualification
- Membership of the San Andreas State Bar (must pass the Bar Exam to obtain)
- Clean criminal record (internal check)
- Good moral standing and strong experience with U.S. criminal and/or civil procedures and law
- $3,500 per month ((hourly payday))
- Company vehicle
- Ability to contribute to the quality of legal testing and the promotion of the legal profession in San Andreas
- Other benefits available
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV with a short cover letter to the Chief Justice on [email protected] ((forum PM Limitess)). Any questions should be directed to the same email.