Alfred Sage [LL.B]

Alfred Sage
Academy Student

Alfred Sage [LL.B]

Post by Alfred Sage » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:29 pm

Bachelor of Laws Application

• (( This application is ICly visible only to Foerstel Academy Faculty members. ))
    Your application should have the title/subject: "First Last [LL.B.]". Leave your application ((topic)) under the "Foerstel Academy of Law" section. Make sure that what you write is not in bold.

SECTION 1- PERSONAL INFORMATION

• 1.1 First Name: Alfred
    1.2 Surname: -
    1.3 Middle Name: Sage
    1.4 Sex: Male
    1.5 Age: 22
    1.6 Date of birth: 24/1/1998
    1.7 Place of birth: Los Angeles Community Hospital
    1.8 Nationality: United States
    1.9 Current Address: Montgomery, Red County
    1.10 Cellphone number: 8933352

1.1 Are you legally eligible to work in the United States?:
    1.12 Are you able to understand oral and written English?:
    1.13 Do you have any knowledge of other languages?:

1.14 Do you have any criminal convictions?: No
    1.15 Have you ever been arrested?: No
    1.16 Have you ever been placed on probation?: No
    1.17 If answered yes to any of the above, please detail here:

1.18 How do you intend to fund the time you will spend at the Academy of Law?
    [X] Personal Savings
    [X] Part-Time Work
    [X] Sponsor
    [✓] Student Loan
    [X] Gifted Person Scholarship

*Note that all applicants will receive a background check confirming their criminal charges if any are present.

SECTION 2 - PERSONAL MOTIVATION AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

Please answer the questions to the best of your ability
  • 2.1 In 200 words of less, why do you wish to enroll in the Foerstel Academy of Law?: This gives me a great facility to interconnect my interests. My first interest here is having a keen interest in Judiciary, second is serving the people, and I would finally love to see the day when these two interests have met, and I can serve the people for my life until I can.

2.2 What sets you apart from the other applicants?: Besides my dedication and passion upon Law and Judiciary, I would like to neutrally address that every student has the capability to have the same interest as me, and I would be honest, that nothing sets me apart because of every law school's student being as much passionate as I am. Besides that, I've been putting my love towards Judiciary since the age of Elementary School. And would love to serve the citizens.

2.4 Do you have any relevant experience in law, or any experience with the U.S. legal system? If so, please explain: None

2.5 In 300 words or less, please explain why you wish to become an attorney: From the Elementary School, I started to read about Law, Lawyer-ship. And I've always liked the wisdom of neutrality which Judiciary offers with simple context to serve the people. Because of this, it has always been a great reading material from me. And from the last 4 years, I've been implicitly and studying resources of law, fictional arts (movies, fictional drawing-based stories which is a comic basically), inspirational documentaries and would express my interest to dive into it professionally. I do not care about the journey, but about the end, which is serving the people, in fact, I would love to face the obstacles in this journey to serve people with the state of neutrality, honesty and acknowledgement.

2.6 Educational Background:

Elementary School (name): Los Angeles Elementary School
    Highest grade/level completed: First to 6th.

Secondary School (name): Las Flores Secondary School
    Highest grade/level completed: 6th till 11th

Higher Education Institution (name): -
    Major or specialization: -
    Level or Degree Achieved: -
A U.S. high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent certificate is required.
((see the attachments))

SECTION 3 - ((OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION))

• 3.1 RCRP Forum Name: Meditator
    3.2 Master Account Name: KuvardsChesturn
    3.3 Discord Username: Kuv#1295
    3.4 Timezone:
    3.5 Would you say you have sufficient English skills, in both reading and writing, to be able to understand complex legal jargon and convey your point effectively?: Yes
    3.6 How long have you been roleplaying?: 4 Years
    3.7 Additional Information:

SECTION 4 - CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE

I, the undersigned, certify that all of the information that I have provided on this application is true and completed to the best of my knowledge. I understand that falsifying any information or omitting information will result in my rejection and immediate discharge within the Foerstel Academy of Law. I promise to uphold the Constitution of the State of San Andreas and the United States of America. I promise to always do my job to the best of my ability and give every single situation my all regardless of the circumstances that may prevent be from doing that there otherwise. I state that I am not to be in possession of any illegal firearms or narcotics at any point in time or I'll be immediately rejected and discharged from the Foerstel Academy of Law and the Judicial Branch of San Andreas. This application for education shall be considered active for a period of time totaling fourteen (14) days and will not exceed that period of time. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment should inquire whether or not applications are being accepted at that point in time.

• Name [PRINTED]: Alfred Sage
  • Signature: 𝓐𝓵𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓭
  • Date: 18/12/2020
Attachments
Alfred Sage's GED Equivalency Certificate.png
Alfred Sage's GED Equivalency Certificate.png (57.55 KiB) Viewed 60 times
Last edited by Alfred Sage on Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Denzel Thompson
Chief Justice

Re: Alfred Sage [LL.B]

Post by Denzel Thompson » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:58 am

TO: Mr Alfred Sage

• Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, your application is not up to the standards required by the Foerstel Academy of Law. You have 48 hours to correct the following issues:
    • Lack of effort (Question 2.2).
    • (( I have talked to you on Discord about over-using a thesaurus. This is not a Shakespearean play-writing contest. The ability to get your point across in plain English is essential. Also I know you can write in plain English. ))
    • (( If you roleplay that you have already attended law school for 4 years then it doesn't make sense enrolling here. ))

Dr D Thompson
DATE: 19/DEC/2020
Discord: Limitless#4431

Alfred Sage
Academy Student

Post by Alfred Sage » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:40 am

((Edited, I'm sorry.))

Denzel Thompson
Chief Justice

Post by Denzel Thompson » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:19 pm

TO: Mr Alfred Sage

• We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to study Law in the Foerstel Academy of Law. One of our faculty members will be in touch to discuss your tuition fees.
    Afterwards, you will have a Courthouse tour, have your IT access set up and your first study materials given to you.

Dr D Thompson
DATE: 19/DEC/2020
Discord: Limitless#4431