San Andreas Oath Of Office

Zayats

Post by Zayats » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Members of the Legislature, and all public officers and employees, executive, legislative, and judicial, except such inferior officers and employees as may be by law exempted, shall, before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take and subscribe the following oath or affirmation:

"I, ___________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of San Andreas against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of San Andreas; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter."

"I,[INSERT NAME], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of San Andreas against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of San Andreas; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter."
SERGEANT LEE KREIGHTON
ADMIN SERGEANT, INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION
BONE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE — ACTION, URGENCY, EXCELLENCE

Former Governor of San Andreas Luke Coleman